lunes, 11 de agosto de 2008

RECKLESS LIFE

I'm reckless and feelin' no pain
You know
I've got no need to control
Livin' with the danger
I'm always on the edge now
With million dollar visions that
I hold
Livin' like this never ever
Tore my life apart
I know how to maintain
And you know
I know my part On a holiday, a permanent vacation
I'm living on a cigarette with wine
I'm never alone 'cause
I've got myself Yes,
I imitate myself all of the time Livin' like this never ever
Tore my life apart
I know how to maintain
'Cause it's comin' from my heart I lead a reckless life And
I don't need your advice
I lead a reckless life And you
know it's my only vice Reckless life
I lead a reckless
life I lead a reckless
life And you know it's my only... Reckless life
I lead a reckless
life I lead a reckless life
And you know it's my only...
Hey, hey - yeah!

0 comentarios:

Directorio Web - Directorio de Páginas Webs BlogsPeru.com Site Meter Directorio Web LinKaLo Blogalaxia Publicidad por tu blog con Boosterblog BlogsVip.com - Ranking de Blogs - Los Mejores Blogs BlogESfera Directorio de Blogs Hispanos - Agrega tu Blog TOP100ADD.COM - ADD YOUR SITE, BOOST YOUR TRAFFIC. Mi Ping en TotalPing.com blogarama - the blog directory Xanky BlogBlogs.Com.Br

Find the best blogs at Blogs.com.