viernes, 15 de agosto de 2008

ATTITUDE

Yeah!
Attitude, 'tsa fuckin' attitude,
I can't believe what ya say to me,
You got some attitude Inside that bitter brain
There's gotta be a whore
If you don't shut your mouth
You're gonna feel the floor Yeah! Attitude, what you got's a fuckin' attitude.
Attitude is what you got's a fuckin' attitude. Yeah, right. Inside that bitter brain,
There's gotta be a whore
If you don't shut your mouth
You're gonna feel a mother fuckin' -- guitar Attitude, 'tsa fuckin' attitude,
I can't believe what ya say to me,
You got some attitude Oh attitude, 'tsa fuckin' attitude.
And I don't believe what ya say to me,
'tsa fuckin' attitude. Yeah, yeah, yeah!

1 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

muy buena, estan buenas las letras, espero pongas cosas nuesvas las que no se ven en ninguna parte, sigue adelante con el blog, me parece interesante

Directorio Web - Directorio de Páginas Webs BlogsPeru.com Site Meter Directorio Web LinKaLo Blogalaxia Publicidad por tu blog con Boosterblog BlogsVip.com - Ranking de Blogs - Los Mejores Blogs BlogESfera Directorio de Blogs Hispanos - Agrega tu Blog TOP100ADD.COM - ADD YOUR SITE, BOOST YOUR TRAFFIC. Mi Ping en TotalPing.com blogarama - the blog directory Xanky BlogBlogs.Com.Br

Find the best blogs at Blogs.com.