lunes, 18 de agosto de 2008

HUMAN BEING

One, two, three four
Oh, yeah Oh, yeah
Well if you don't like it, go ahead,
Find yourself a saint, go ahead now
Try to find a boy who's gonna be what
I ain't
And what you need is a plastic doll with a fresh coat of paint
Who's gonna sit through all the madness always, act so quaint,
I said - a. Oh yeah, well - a. Verso 2: It's your new friend, you're really
Making a scene, and I've seen you
Bouncing around, from machine to machine
But you know that
Estribillo 2:
They're never really
Never really what they seem, and you can count on
Generate some warmth, then you'll See just what
I mean, oh baby, baby, baby yeah.
Verso 3:
Then if I'm acting like a king,
don't you know it's 'cause
I'm a human being, and if I
Want too many things,
don't you know it's 'cause
I'm a human being
Verso 4:
And if I've got to dream,
don't you know it's 'cause
I'm a human being, and well if
It's a bit obscene, don't you know it's 'cause
I'm a human being
Estribillo 3:
I don't gotta walk around with my head on down
Just like a human, oh no a human being
I can hold my head so high
Just like a human, a real proud human being.
Verso 5:
Won't you give me a little sip why won't you give me a
Drag of that cigarette, why don't you Try to give me something, that
I'll Never ever forget, but now
Estribillo 4:
Could you blow it all, on a
Million dollar bet, because you're
Liable to lose it on a
Best lovin' you've had yet, oh baby baby, oh yeah.
Verso 6: Como el Verso 3. Verso 7: Como el Verso 4. Estribillo 5: Como el Estribillo 3. Verso 8:
It's like I'm talkin' 'bout the human race
You're tryin' to cover up a big disgrace
Baby, yeah, yeah, yeah
Come on, come on, come on Verso 9:
Well I may think that this whole scene is just a
Too appalling for me Well, I may be the type who's just mad about
Funny little thing that I see, but I can Estribillo 6: Colour that with history, and make it
Just what I want it to be, well I'm
Blowin' my change on the fan magazines, with all the
Hollywood refugees, oh baby baby oh yeah. Verso 10: Como el Verso 3. Verso 11: Como el Verso 4. Estribillo 7: Como el Estribillo 3.

0 comentarios:

Directorio Web - Directorio de Páginas Webs BlogsPeru.com Site Meter Directorio Web LinKaLo Blogalaxia Publicidad por tu blog con Boosterblog BlogsVip.com - Ranking de Blogs - Los Mejores Blogs BlogESfera Directorio de Blogs Hispanos - Agrega tu Blog TOP100ADD.COM - ADD YOUR SITE, BOOST YOUR TRAFFIC. Mi Ping en TotalPing.com blogarama - the blog directory Xanky BlogBlogs.Com.Br

Find the best blogs at Blogs.com.